Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Pad : A Digital Household Notebook

I found a Even Better Houeshold Management Notebook @ springpadit.com/

It allows you to have notebooks , I create a Notebook For Each Specific Area

In My Meal Plan Notebook I create a recipie (from the + symbol in the top right corner)
You can flesh Out the Plans , or like me , I just add the basic food items my household uses .
I Use the Board , set out weekly labels and add items as I so desire


I have a notebook for shopping
I have another one called Calendar that I add Events and reminders in. You can even set it up to send you email reminders if needed.


Even one for my cleaning Schedules

Spring Pad allows the user to clip and add and search and catalog. It comes also as a Iphone app . It is Online only in web mode , with future plans to have a desktop app. 

You can use it as a book mark manager , and even a web clipper.

It is fully searchable by the user , and shareable with some investigation.

Try it out , let me know what you think !!
If you have any suggestions or idea's let me know . 

No comments:

Post a Comment